Viewing 4 reply threads

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

back in Salt Lake again !

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Did anybody see his interview on Talkin’ Sports the other night?

I missed some of it, so he may have mentioned the Utes, and I missed it, but I only heard him mention “his Logan family ”

But I’m still rooting for him and the upset over KU

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

He was on Bill Riley show the other day. Said it felt weird being back in SLC, but he’s enjoying the moment. I think this is his first time playing in the tourney. At Utah St, he was hurt and overshadowed a bit by the Steven Ashworth kid.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Sanford was robbed. Really bad call by the refs on a non-existent foul at the end of the game when they were down by just one point.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Tough call on the last clean block. But you let a player get that far out in front, it will be rare to make that block from behind and not be called.

It’s ironic that we see all of these late reviews where they take several minutes to make sure we know who touched the ball last (when you can tell after about 10 seconds what the call should be), or so the clock can be adjusted from 34.7 to 35.1 seconds. But a very obvious mistake like this one that had a very significant impact on the game isn’t reviewable.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Gotta be happy for Rylan Jones