Has anyone tried using the Clear app?

Viewing 7 reply threads
      4 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’d like to use it for the Rose Bowl rather than provide a physical vaccination card but reviews on the app store are pretty bad. Most of the 4* or 5* reviews are simply “works great”. Everything else is 1* reviews saying it is trash. 

5 1

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

I used it to get into the Raiders game the weekend of the CCG in Vegas.

Fairly easy set-up. At Allegiant they didn’t scan the barcode, they just had you walk thru the checkpoint with your phone up and displaying the verification screen.

5 1

UtahPilot47
      Ute Fan
      @utahpilot

Use it all the time here in California.  Works great.

4 1

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

I’ve used it.  It worked great.

Will the RB not accept a photo of the physical card?

3 1

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I’m not sure about a photo. I was just going to bring the physical copy. I’m glad to know the app works. I think I’ll try it.

2 1

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Like I said in my original post I use it all the time and works great. Everyone has an opinion of course.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Pre pandemic I flew at least once a month and traveled overseas about three times a year. Tsa Pre (global entry) plus Clear helps you skip almost any security line. I hate the idea that people pay to skip lines but I don’t make the rules and you can do that for $8/month.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I just set up the app, took about 5 minutes. Super easy.

Kim
      Ute Fan
      @squiute

I got the link from Ohio St and it took a few minutes but my wife and I both have the QR code good until February

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Has anyone tried using the Clear app?