Hire Ludwig!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

So what will be the differences between last year’s games against UW and this year’s?

1. Ludwig, I’ve always liked him, but he has made Tyler Huntley so much better. Putting him in a great spot to succeed.

2. Defense, yes our defense was great last year but it’s even better this year.

3. Wham Bam, thank you slam slam slam. Bam is fresh and will be the difference on a few short yardage situations. Put him anywhere on the line, heck put him in at FB to block for Moss, I don’t care, it’s time to see him.

4. Player attitude, I think the player’s are going to be ready to play and make sure they execute. I don’t see it coming down to a fluke interception off of a hip this year.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

On the opponent’s side, 1) No Gaskin or Pettis, 2) UW D not at the same level as 2018, 3) Eason has talent but doesn’t feel like he’s playing better than Browning

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I think the biggest difference is the team already had there WTF loss. They won’t be intimidated by the environment. They weren’t ready for usc plain and simple. There speed, environment and toughness was too much for us on that day. UW is good, Peterson is amazing, but they’re vulnerable this year. This team is hungry and remembers getting beat twice last year against them. I think we show up and show out. This has always been the game o feared the most however because of Peterson. I think he’s the best coach in the pac. As long as Huntley is healthy we should be good.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He went away and completed his training. Now, he is the master.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hire Ludwig!!!!