Howdy

Viewing 7 reply threads

AIRWOLF!
      @airwolf

I am a Husky fan and just joined your site.

Utah is one of only two Pac-12 teams, other than Washington, that I don’t hate. You’re still pretty new to the conference, so I guess there is still time. 😉

Seriously though, I appreciate your coach, your fan passion, and your brand of football (even if the offense is a little hard to watch sometimes). I also like the fact you guys seem to not be too fond of the school in Provo.

I really just wanted to get acquainted with your site because some friends and I just started an independent UW site and we are doing some research on software and best practices.

If somebody could point me in the direction of a site moderator or administrator, I’d appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing the Utes in Seattle in November. Maybe we’ll get to meet again a month later as well.

3 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome @airwolf – I’m the Ute Hub creator and admin. LMK your questions or we can communicate via DM or email.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

PS I’m really starting to dislike Washington since they keep beating us. 🙂

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Are you more of a short and stocky-husky fan, or more of a big and tall lumberjack-husky fan?

AIRWOLF!
        @airwolf

Well, I have a beard and wear flannel, because of course I do, but I am neither short and stocky, nor especially tall. Hope that helps.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Huskies of Washington or NIU?

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

Looking like a UW Huskie.

Good luck airwolf with the new site! Keep us posted when you have it up. Washington’s fan base is so tough to figure out. Uwdawgpound has a great group of thoughtful users and hardcorehusky does … not. Dawgpound’s comments section is less conducive to a formal comment bulletin board format so maybe you’ve got a nice niche there. Good luck! 

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Aha, should have clicked on profile first.

AUtahManSir
      Ute Fan
      @autahmansir

Welcome.  I have loads of respect for UW.  I am getting tired of losing to you guys. I will be in attendance at the November game.

George
      Ute Fan
      @niu007

Hoping Utah loses to the other Huskies this time. 🙂

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

@airwolf You don’t like the hardcore husky fan board?

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Have you ever visited it? It’s basically 8chan.

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

Even more incels than allbuffs. B) 

AIRWOLF!
          @airwolf

I have spent time on every Husky site on the internet, I think.

Hardcore Husky was okay several years ago. I mean, it wasn’t going to be everybody’s cup of tea, but there were some really smart and great posters there. There was some humor that came pretty close to being over the line, but I was sure that it was meant tongue and cheek. And I made a few genuine friends.

But most of those guys have left (many to our new site) and what is left behind is pretty ugly. Which makes me wonder if some of the stuff I thought was tongue in cheek and just in poor taste was actually sincere and far worse.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.