Huntley/Fitts/Anae

Viewing 7 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Tyler ran with the 1’s today.  Did everything with no limitations…no pain.  Doesnt have the normal zip on his throws still but has 3-4 days for that to continue to come.  Not sure if he’s taking it easy or if there is still a little weakness.  He might be the only one to know.  I’d say probable still at 70/30 he plays…maybe 80/20.

Fitts and Anae both in pads and practiced today which is a good sign…not sure either one is 100% but 6 games in who really is.  Good chance they both play Sat and Fitts should be closer to 100%.  Anae is a warrior.

No update on Chase tonight…

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Thanks for the update… This may or may not ruffle some people’s feathers but though it’s nice to hear that Fitts was in pads, I just expect Fitts to get injured sometime during the ASU game and that’s if he plays? I’ve given up on him, he’s too damn injury prone. Hopefully I just reversed-jinxed him and he finishes the season in spectacular fashion? We will see? 

GO UTES!

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

ASU is ripe for a letdown. Hopefully they all play, and we put a full game together with no more injuries

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Huntley’s throws were impressive before the injury. I hope that if he does indeed play, he has the zip back. Thanks for the update.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Onlyu. How is carrington ? Is he practicing ? 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Did we ever find out what injury Carrington had coming into the USC game?

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Carrington did not practice today…he didn’t practice last week either and was in a boot most of the week.  It’s a toe injury which is a pain but he’ll be fine to play this week.  He’s getting around fine.  

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

So our best two offensive players, 1: may or may not play, 2: may or may not be 100%.  Not awesome.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Turf Toe?

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

hearing he doesn’t have normal “zip” on the ball brings back nightmares of Jordan Wynn. Awesome to hear he is practicing though. @Onlyu you are a message board god! 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Onlyu, I love you. Thanks for the updates.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley/Fitts/Anae