I am 100% in support of Rising and Kuithe

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

These two guys are legendary Utes. I remember the USC game in SLC like it was yesterday. Cam left everything on the field in that amazing win. Kuithe could have gone to the NFL after 2021 and he stayed. He wanted more for his Utes. Sadly, he suffered a serious injury and he may never play Pro.

Cam and Brant, thanks for everything you have given to the Ute nation. Best wishes to you both. I hope that you will be able to play on Sundays. If you never play again as a Ute, you both will always be two of my favorite Utes.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

I ‘support’ them as well and wish them nothing but the best. However, I don’t support all the claims propagated by those ‘in the know’ about what was truly happening.

Why have we heard with every passing week that Cam was close to playing? What a bunch of baloney. Time to move on from this for the season. If either of them return, great! If not, we should have expected as much.

MotherJabubu
        Ute Fan
        @motherjabubu

I mean he was literally taking 1st team reps and was approved to play by all of the team doctors. How is that not ‘close’?

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

It has been 5+ weeks of hearing that he is ‘close’ and might play. My definition of ‘close’ must be different than yours.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

And he literally amassed the same amount of playing time that you did and you didn’t have the benefit of 1st team reps.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am 100% in support of Rising and Kuithe