I decided to take a peek at the BYU board

Viewing 8 reply threads
      19 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Like we often do, they have blamed coaches, especially their defensive coordinator for their loss.  That isn’t a surprise.  There is also some ref blaming going on and a lot of what-ifs like what if Nacua had not fumbled, or Hall would have played, or it hadn’t rained.

What I find odd is all the posts about Utah, thus proving many of these guys hate the Utes more than they like their own team.  Some of the interesting posts include:

– I hope they cancel the Rose Bowl because of Covid, it would serve those yewts…

– Utah is last in the state of Utah because BYU beat Utah and Utah State and Utah State beat SDSU who beat Utah.  (This logic is so messed up in so many ways.)

– The only thing that will make me feel better is Utah getting crushed in the Rose Bowl.

– Beating Utah and getting invited to the Big12 makes this season a success.  I don’t care if we lost all of our other games.

– At least we are still PAC12 champions.

BYU beat Utah in the trenches and deserved to win that night.  But, it seems their whole success revolves around Utah.

Well, on to the Rose Bowl for our Utes.  I hope we show up and take care of business.

Go Utes!!!

BJA 13
      Ute Fan
      @bja13

The more time that passes without Jeff Grimes at BYU, the more they’ll return to being a “Kalani” team.  Especially on offense and on the Oline.  

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

From what I’ve seen on Twitter, many are flabbergasted as to how they could lose to a team like UAB.

I find that reaction entertaining because the result today is not surprising to anyone knowledgeable in college football. They’ve been skating by bad to mediocre teams all season and have been actively regressing since October.

The USC game should have been a major wake up call to their fans about the current strength of the team. They had some very fortunate bounces in that game and still only BARELY won. USC is bad. Like really, really bad. They were blown out at home by every Pac-12 team this year, and got blown out the week after they lost to BYU by Cal. CAL!

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Honestly, they sound just like we did back in the early 90s after the many years of getting pounded by them. I remember when our season was considered a success or a failure depending on the outcome of the rivarly game. But the tables have turned and our program passed them by a long time ago, leaving them safely behind in our rear view mirror. What their comments really show is how jealous they are and how much we live in their heads rent free.

IMO, it’s best to simply ignore that portion of their fanbase that would love nothing more than to pull us down into their misery. We’ve won our 1st ever PAC 12 Championship and are playing The Ohio State Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl!! No time for little brother right now…it’s a great day to be a Ute!!!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Pathetic.

That’s all I can say. I said I wouldn’t think of BYU for a while, but I guess I will.

Pathetic.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Whatever helps them sleep at night. They beat the Utes in September. Congratulations, 1 in 10 aint bad I guess.

The Utes are going to the Rose Bowl and are members of a conference that will remain a power conference. Life is good.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“After the game, Nacua was seen hi-fiving BYU fans who made the trip to Shreveport…”

kslsports.com article

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

Fans waiting after the game hoping to see Allegier, but instead had to settle for UAB MVP of the game. What a disappointment.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

This is a strange tweet.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

I think it means don’t be surprised for a sucker punch or two. This is the Nacua family we are talking about.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

What would a BYU fan find if they came to this site?

Answer: Multiple posts about BYU. 

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I decided to take a peek at the BYU board