I don’t care if we don’t win another game all season

Viewing 4 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

If it means we beat the s**t out of Colorado. I’m already tired of their schtick.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

We finally have the rivalry that the conference was after.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They hype train may have derailed by then.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

True. They’ve played two bad teams so far. Think they’ll have 3 losses at least by the time they get to us, more if they have injury issues.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

That’s true…but what happens if they have no injury issues? There’s been plenty of teams that haven’t had the injury bug hit them and those teams usually do pretty well.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Colorado obviously has plenty of talent at the skill level positions. With new schemes and coordinators I think attrition via injury is probably going to be the biggest factor in their win/loss total.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I don’t think they have depth. Great starters, but paper thin. Let’s see how they’re faring around week 9.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I hope they keep getting better as a program and become the Big12 version of TCU during our MWC days. Mo’ Betta teams make for a more enjoyable conference race.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t care if we don’t win another game all season