Viewing 4 reply threads

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Jimmer keeping is classy in China 😂

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I don’t have any problem with what he did.  Pretty hard foul by Marbury.  I thought it was crazy how many police officers went onto the floor to break it up.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Yeah he clearly didn’t make much of a play for the ball, but he pulled a bit of a tantrum there. Maybe I should rephrase that to being like Emery lol 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Isn’t Steph around 40 by now?

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Yes, he loves playing in China though.  Not sure how many years he has left, but he is still a star there so he will ride it while he can.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

If someone slaps the ball then follows through onto your face, you would just take it?  That is not even Emery like. That is just not being someone’s bitch. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Marbury is a legend in China. Fighting him will shorten Jimmer’s career no joke.

“There is a statue of him holding up the 2012 Chinese Basketball Association trophy above his head outside the home arena. He is in another statue celebrating the first title along with two of his teammates outside of the practice arena. There is a Marbury museum about five kilometers from Tiananmen Square showcasing his entire basketball career, filled with old trophies, jerseys and other hoop artifacts as well as a gift shop.”

http://theundefeated.com/features/stephon-marbury-re-made-in-china/

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I guess Jimmer has some max hall in him