I hope that our football team does not feel like I do

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have rarely felt so “overconfident” about a victory as I do about this weekend.  I hope the team is taking this game as seriously as they did the Stanford game.  I doubt we will win by 45 points again this weekend, because last weekend’s first half was a near-perfect performance.

I hope that each player realizes that they need to take every play seriously and work on improving their individual and team play.

Go Utes!!!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

A lot of football to play. Crazy thing is ASU could still end up winning the South. Having watched Utah football for many years I have zero expectations. Utah should of course beat up UofA and UC, but Utah’s been here before. I have a feeling it will come down to a must win for Utah to beat CU. Go Utes!

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I imagine they are feeling confident, but not c**ky. This team is playing really well right now and they know it. 

They may lose another game this year, but it won’t be to Arizona. They are flat out bad.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Different dynamics.  Stanford players have given up.  You could see that in their effort on Friday.  They had no passion at all.

Zona is quite the opposite.  They just won for the first time in 2 years and will be playing with a ton of effort and passion.  I think they hang with us for a while before we pull away. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hope that our football team does not feel like I do