"I know more players than you smack" is weak

Viewing 3 reply threads

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

I just saw a story on Facebook and it was basically a BYU guy talking about how two young girls are being the most vocal this morning about the Holy War, his immediate response was to bet them that he knew more players on the Utes than they did. What, so you need to be a super fan dork like us to cheer for the Utes or any other given team? Fandom is not defined in knowing every single detail of the team, I know this because I have friends who are completely passionate about the Utes but I spend the whole game identifying players, they might remember the QB or RB by the end of the year. Not sure why this is bothering me so much, but the idea that passion for a team is based around your knowledge of the team is asinine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Any type of smack reeks of immaturity but that reeks of stupidity.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Even 5 in a row smack? 🙁

Anonymous
        Inactive

That isn’t smack it is factual data used to help the other party come to a realization of their own s**ttiness.

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

It doesn’t matter how many facts we have, their cognitive dissonance is staggering

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Never let facts get in the way of a good story, as they say.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football "I know more players than you smack" is weak