I predict that Gary Andersen ends up as an NFL position coach next year.

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I like Gary.  He is a good man and helped advance Utah football to where it is today.  I wish him well.  If we had an opening at Utah, I would say we should consider him.  But, Morgan is now our guy.  He may end up at Ohio State.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

You think the Aggies would take him back?  Wells is on his last legs with the boosters up there.  No way Gary gets a P5 head job for a while.  Would be interesting if he ended up back in Logan.  I could see him in a consultant role with us or even TDS for a while maybe.  Doubt he ends up down South though…has to see that as much of a train wreck as we do.

You could be right about the NFL though.  He is a good dude.  Would be welcomed back by Whit for sure in any capacity.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Returning to the Aggies would be a huge win for USU. I also would like to see the Aggies regain some of that form he brought to them. Those were fun times in the state.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I predict that Gary Andersen ends up as an NFL position coach next year.