I think Huntley will be the difference maker tomorrow. Who you got?

Viewing 10 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Whitt has said that “he’s looked outstanding all through spring and all through fall camp”. Whitt is not known for puffery, so I’m inclined to believe his high praise for Huntley. And the last 4 games before he went down are evidence enough for me. 

Who you got?

Go Utes!!!

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Thompson and Dixon are going to have a field day against a below average secondary.

Brettski
        Ute Fan
        @brettski

I read somewhere that the Warner kid isn’t playing for BYU tomorrow.

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

Fotu, never heard Whitt compare any of his D-lineman to Elliss until this past month, even when he had Lotululei on the team. If I’m wrong though someone correct me, maybe he has compared others.

I want to see Fotu blow up their line all night and never let Wilson feel comfortable. I know that’s a tall order since he’ll probably be double teamed all night.

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

Nice use of “puffery!”

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

BYU does an amazing job limiting big plays. They plug the middle with Tonga and play three deep safeties. 

Utah should exactly what UW did last year (credit to Bartle). Attack the edges. There won’t be deep plays and running up the gut might not be worth the effort. Not that we couldn’t do it, but whats the point? Why run into a wall when the gate is wide open? 

I expect to see a lot of jet sweeps, a lot of off tackle runs, a lot of quick passes to the TE’s. 

A perfect game from Huntley would be 20-25 with 250-ish yards and a TD or two. 

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

a lot of off tackle runs, a lot of quick passes to the TE’s

subscribe

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

OnlyU has been talking about attacking their edges. Don’t be surprised to see it tomorrow.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Remember Huntley had 300 yrds passing (with a couple 40+ yd throws) and ~90 on the ground when he played at Provo in 2017. His first road start in college -the only reason that game was close were stupid untimely penalties

I expect big #’s from him this year

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

I’ll take Ludwig.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

My difference maker is Thompson. Go watch Huntley and Carrington play vs BYU a couple years ago. I think we see that again tomorrow but it’s Thompson instead of Huntley. 

I think Thompson has a better year statistically than Carrington had. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Bushman. One of the few mismatches. BYU might have.  It could make their run game better too as the second level softens up. If he gets loose in the open field a lot, this game will be closer than most think. If he is quiet, tomorrow could get ugly in the second half. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I am going to go with Lord Cole Uncton Fotheringham. He will be getting a lot of underneath stuff and getting some good YAC. That’ll force a safety up to him which should set up a Dixon bomb.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

The Great Men of History approve of your choice.

Approve

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Moss is going to be racking up yards after contact while they attack his “hand”.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They better attack more than his hand. Have you seen the dude’s legs?

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I think Huntley will be the difference maker tomorrow. Who you got?