I wake up this morning to tweets that Zach Wilson is the next Steve Young

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Do they not realize that this is the same Hawaii defense that gave up 40 points to a winless San Jose team.

I think it was the right time to make Wilson the starter.  They needed a spark and he did give it to them. This was the right team to make him the starter to gain some confidence.  But, when he plays a tough defense, it will likely be a challenge.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

They will come back down to earth next weekend when they struggle again, possibly lose, to NIU. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

I keep harping on this, but there is something about NIU.  They are not going to roll over for anyone and will likely win their conference.  They came back from a 21-9 deficit (against Ohio, I know, meh) and they’re defense is solid.  BYU could have a really rough ride with them.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This is my favorite tweet from this morning:

“I don’t want to be hyperbolic but Zach Wilson is the greatest American football player I have ever seen.”

So many Cougar fans set themselves up for a major fall when they react like this after one game against one of the worst defenses in the country.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Is it possible to win the Heisman after not playing the first half of the season?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Ummm. Jesus is a BYU fan, so yes. Duh. 

He he. 

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Jesus is actually a Liberty fan. He follows BYU because he had a buddy who went there.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I spoke to Jesus personally.  He’s a fan of women’s beach volleyball.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

He’s really into sand.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Holy hell, yes. Everyone is. The skill, the agressiveness, the beauty. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

If you look up overreaction in the dictionary you’ll see this picture of the BYU fan base.

https://giphy.com/gifs/byu-sportsfans-tmls5HDpyHS5a

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

He’s not anywhere close to the next Steps Beuerlein.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

There is a reason their highs are really high and their lows are really low. They are bred to be that way. Most people are just watching ball. BYU fans are watching ball for Jesus.

Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
      These criteria are obsolete.
      DSM Criteria
      DSM Version
      DSM IV – TR
      DSM Criteria
      A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I wake up this morning to tweets that Zach Wilson is the next Steve Young