I would normally be p**sed that a Ute game got cancelled

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But I actually chuckled a little bit when I saw the news because, why wouldn’t it get cancelled? F*** 2020.

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

What a big ol’ kick to the nuts… right? Well I can tell you this much, I’ll be the biggest Boise State fan tonight, let’s go Broncos!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

It sucks that Boise is all I have to cheer for this weekend.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Nailed it, Larry.  Best way to approach this season is to have zero expectations.

8 1

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Pac-12 (& Calif, Wash Oregon state govt) was so stupid — should have gotten the season going back in August when the virus numbers were much more subdued.  Had to know things would be worse by November!  Fire Larry Scott!!

8 3

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Agreed. Pac12 leadership blew it.

The crazy thing is that the Pac12 was not even required to go out on a limb – basically EVERY OTHER league was moving forward. And, turns out, the players in those conferences have all been FINE! (What a surpise that a virus that is less dangerous to young people than the flu has not caused major problems amoung young people.) 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yes. Now is the time more games will be cancelled as the weather cools down.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I would normally be p**sed that a Ute game got cancelled