It is week one. BUT

Viewing 7 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Pac-12 south isn’t as good as we thought it was. Thank goodness for that. The North is as good as we all thought. Oregon is very good. Stanford about where I expected. Washington is a very good team they got hosed by a bad call.  Colorado is better than I expected maybe. ASU is better than I expected.  Zona has to run their ATH/QB.  Hail Mary bombs overthrown and underthrown is dumb. USC I think is very dangerous always because of their athletes.

Tds is a better team than most expected. 6 wins I think it is. Canada ran really well and they should ride him hard. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Oh yeah chip Kelly is the worst team in the PAC. Oregon st can beat them no idea if they play. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Utah really, really, really needs to win the South this year.  It hasn’t been this wide open since USC was on post-season sanctions, Neuheisel was at UCLA, and Erickson was at ASU.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Not only that I think Utah has a really good team. Just need this Oline to come together and block. Lack of procedure penalties in the opener has me hopeful. 

snafu
      Ute Fan
      @snafu

Hard to say after just 1 week. 

6 1

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Will come down to eliminating the two WTF losses plaguing this program. 100% on coach KW. No more depth, and player excuses. Coach KW needs to get over the hump on the UW, Oregon, Colorado type losses that have kept the Utes from winning the South. IMO, Gary Anderson will be the difference from a coaching perspective. Great opportunity to get it done this year! Go Utes!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

You can learn almost nothing (good or bad) about any team in week 1. All we know is Arizona laid a massive egg in their first game. A massive, massive egg. I expect them to be p**sed off and play a lot better from here on out. I’m not ready to write them off just yet. 

Likewise, I’m not ready to crown BYU-P just yet. They played a team that was truly awful in every facet of the game last night. They still have no secondary. They still have the depth of a green plastic kiddie pool. Squally Canada won’t lead you to 6 wins by himself. I still think they’ll struggle to be .500.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

UCLA supposedly has the hardest schedule in the country and Cincy was the easiest team on the schedule so I doubt they play Oregon St.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

USC true freshman starting QB looked pretty good for first game. Would have been cool if we had a starting Freshman QB with a long future to build on. So are we saying Tuttle wont start until his junior year?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It is week one. BUT