It makes me smile that Samson Nacua’s last

Viewing 5 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

football play will be a fumble to lose the vaunted Independence Bowl against CUSA’s third place team.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

when he could have been prepping for the Rose Bowl… Sorry ’bout ya. 

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

At least he got to do it somewhere real nice like Shreveport, Louisiana!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Now wait a minute. Haven’t we all played a team from Alabama in Louisiana in a bowl? Cut them some slack.

F**king LOL.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

It couldn’t have worked out better if a Ute fan wrote the script.

He had a rather underwhelming season stats wise. Watched his former team win a championship and punch their ticket to the Rose Bowl. His new team gets relegated to a crap bowl game after believing they deserved NY6. THEN, he single-handedly loses the game for his team – which is such a bad loss they may fall out of the rankings entirely.

But at least he got to play with his brother.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Sorry, Samson but Karma is a b*&^%.

If you hadn’t trashed your former team and coaches I would feel bad for you.

At least you admitted after spouting all that crap that coach Whitt saved your life.  But, that came a bit late after you went on and on about BYU being the better program.  Who does that?  If Kaufusi said those kind of things about BYU – I would be disappointed.  One thing I have learned in life – don’t burn your bridges.

All that being said, I hope you have a good life and leave this game behind you.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Yeah, I don’t wish him bad in his life or anything like that. The karmic justice is simply from a football perspective. 

I admit, I’m bitter he left. We could have used him this year. I never fault a kid for transferring due to playing time. But having a starter transfer to BYU is more than I am willing to tolerate. I bit my tongue, even then, until he started trashing Utah and the coaches. Yeah, sure, he apologized but it was too little too late at that point considering everything he said.

Good luck to him, but I kind of hope he regrets the transfer.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

A 10-win, Top-15 ranked teams who lose their bowl game by a FG won’t fall entire out of the Top-25.  The tdS will drop about 9 spots to finish outside the Top-20.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Probably true. What’s nice is win or lose in the Rose Bowl, we’ll still finish higher than them. Which is funny considering this is one of their best seasons of the last decade. Good stuff.

5 8

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

No way.  Samson knew he wasn’t going to a better team.  He went to what he thought was a better situation for him to be with his brother.  He was an absolute baller this year.

And come PAC-12 championship week, he was there to cheer on his former team to victory.  I fully expect he will be there in Pasadena.  

I wish he would have stayed.  I wish he would have brought Puka. 
      I only wish him success going forward (now that he’s done playing for BYU). 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I really don’t care that he left for BYU.  He needed to do what was best for him.  I just didn’t like his trash-talking about his former team.

I too wish him well from this point on in his life.

6 8

AZUteFan
          Ute Fan
          @azutefan

Samson Nacua is trash. Zero class and showed his true colors today. 

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

His brother is annoying, too. I can’t count how many times I saw him “crotch walk” over opposing players this year.

On the positive side, neither brother sucker punched a player. That’s progress from their older brother’s behavior, I guess.

BoiseUTE
              Ute Fan
              @slarson150

I would agree watch how dirty they are after the plays make me thin trailer trash! Go to dirty BYWho.

3 1

tarheelute
          Ute Fan
          @tarheelute

Agreed, I note his support for the Utes prior to the PAC 12 championship. And yesterday, after the loss he went back out into the rain to sign autographs for some kids. I’ll cut him some slack.

6 5

Daedalus17
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus17

Meh. People make mistakes. I wish him well.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It makes me smile that Samson Nacua’s last