IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I’m not sure how many or which Ute players will be there, but hopefully our Utes can put together a good enough effort to come away with a road victory against a Husky team that has shown to be struggling a bit themselves. GO UTES!!!!!!, muzzle the dogs. Game is on ESPN2 at 8.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

Let’s go Uncle Fester!

1 3

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Any word on our injured players? We need more than 2 PGs on this team. And really we only had one because DS wasn’t cleared. That was a mistake by Smith

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Everything I’ve read seems to point that there’s no change to their situations. I would venture that the home game versus Colorado might be the next time that we see any of them play. Even then, I wouldn’t expect much at that time, seeing that, if they play versus Colorado, Lovering and Worster would have been out almost a month. Their conditioning would probably be a bit off having missed so many games.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

So happy to see D. Smith starting tonight and moving with little trouble.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Hunter Erickson has got to be the worst player in Ute history to log significant minutes. He must have some incriminating stuff on Smith to get so much game time.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

lol! Craig Smith is lost

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, at this rate there might be 10 people at the next home game. It’s just shocking how bad this team plays away from home. As good as next season in football might be in the Big XII, that’s how bad the MBB might be. That conference is a total buzzsaw in basketball. Tarlac is another guy that’s absolutely horrible. He can’t touch the ball and not travel.

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

Brutal, but this is the type of game that makes us fair weather basketball fans check out for the rest of the season.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I’ve got season tickets and they play better at home, so I’ll be there. Your point is completely valid though. Hard to build any momentum if every time you step out of the Huntsman you get blown out regularly by mostly mediocre teams. And Washington isn’t a good team. They got destroyed in Seattle by Colorado at the same time Utah was getting buried by Wazzu. I’m really starting to wonder if earlier this season we already saw the peak of Smith’s tenure with Utah. You’ve got to figure that if Utah doesn’t make it to the Dance this year, his seat is going to be warm at the start of next season.

RustyShackleford
          Ute Fan
          @shakyute13

How on earth did Tarlac get a basketball scholarship? He looks like he’s used to playing a completely different sport. I’ve only ever see him travel and get blocked

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Madsen hasn’t shot well for 3 games but this is his worst game I’ve seen, turnovers bad passes, passing up mid range shots that leads to turnovers, bad defense…. the best thing he did was warm the seat cushion.

Not that anyone had a good game tonight

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Also not sure why Washington kept in#1 but that’s asking for an injury.

Smith hasn’t won a road game in………well none this season or last season

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

For the record, I was expecting the loss. But this is a bad joke of a “performance”

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

It’s not the losing per se…it’s the getting blown out in a continual manner by mediocre teams like Washington or Arizona State.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!