IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I don’t know if the Utes have given up on the season, but apparently they still have a chance to at least make the NCAA’s. Let’s hope they can put it back together to finish the season. GO UTES!!!!!!! Chop down those Trees. 6:30 at the Hunty. PAC12 for TV.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

They kind of need to win the next 3 (Qaudrant 3) games to have a chance for the tourney I would think. Then they either need to beat Oregon and/or 1st round of conference tourney to get to 20 wins just to keep that chance on the edge of the bubble (last 4 in or last 4 byes). Anything less than a 4-1 end likely means NIT at best.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

I’ll be doing what I can to help us win from section R 😅 Go Utes!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I have been offline, is there any update on Worster?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

None. He’s been in civilian clothes sitting on the bench for a couple of months now. It wouldn’t surprise me if we never see him again in an Utah uniform.

1 1

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Craig Smith is Coaching for his job. Miss the Big Dance and there is gonna be pressure for Harlan to fire him. An NIT bid maybe gets him another year as it shows progress but make no mistake the goal this season was a tournament bid and the season will be deemed a failure if Utah doesn’t get one.

As far as Worster I’ve heard Oregon

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!