I’ve been listening to a lot of tds fans and they seem to driving this narrative

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That Utah is a dirty team. And now Criddle is showing videos of how dirty NMSU is…

I predict that every hard hit, every ball knocked loose, every close call will get those asshats up in arms and that what they will cry about for the next six months. 

That will be this year’s narrative: that Utah is dirty. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Leki Fotu has my full support for one nut punch.

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

How do you hit just one?

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

most BYU players probably only have one

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If they think our team is dirty just wait til we pour bear on their children while yelling f-bombs at them.

Toopup
      Ute Fan
      @njute

Have to disagree.  The narrative is always the same.  

1-Blame a BYU player.  I’m not sure who will be their whipping boy since Mangum isn’t starting.  Is it too soon to attack Wilson?  Not in Zooblandia.

2-Attack either Grimes or Sitake.  Number of torches and pitchforks is dependent on the circumstances of the loss.

3-Refs suck.  However, if they are Pac 12 refs they just may have something.

4-“We lost the game but the Utah fans are despicable and boorish and we hold the moral high ground”.

Let the excuses begin in 132 hours.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I’ve been listening to a lot of tds fans and they seem to driving this narrative