JQJ

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

One takeaway from yesterday was that I’m EXCITED about JQJ at running back.

for him just to switch postitions and do what he’s doing is quite remarkable.  That’s an ATHLETE!

With an offseason to beef up and learn the position and get comfortable catching balls out of the backfield… we might have a REAL dude on our hands.  

Onlyu had it on the fumble.  JQJs eyes left to the free defender.  He’ll learn to just take his medicine next time.

what a gritty win given the adversity!

Glad we have a couple weeks to get right before the big one at Oregon!  I think we can win these two while our some of our boys heal up!  Lookin at you Dalton Kincaid!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He plowed a dude. 

DrahtUte
        Ute Fan
        @drahtute

Normally, I don’t take any pleasure in seeing an opponent have to leave the game because of a hit. But linebackers are always bragging about knocking running backs out of games. Seeing Jackson turn the tables and level a linebacker felt good. Real good. 

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

The guy who went out #13 was a safety. Not a linebacker.

DrahtUte
            Ute Fan
            @drahtute

Dang – my bad. I guess I should feel a little sorry for a safety trying to come down and tackle Jackson after he had a full head of steam. 

I’ll bet before the season is over we do see Jackson give a linebacker his comeuppance though. 

Utehomer42
        Ute Fan
        @24cdalby

Multiple times

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

I’ve always thought that dude would make a terrifying pass rusher in the Orchard/Sylvester ilk. Freakishly big, fast, strong, athletic. Probably late in his career to switch sides though

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

I don’t know, Bruce Jenner was 65 when he switched sides 😀.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.