Keys to victory today

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Just my opinion.

1. Defense needs to prevent OSU from gaining 200 yards rushing.  We will likely not be able to totally stop their running game.  But, we cannot let them get a lot of chunk plays.

2. We need to hold OSU to some three and outs.  We do not want them controlling the clock and keeping the ball out of our hands.

3. Our passing game needs to be successful like it was the last two weeks. Our running game needs to be good enough to set up the passing game.

4. Avoid turnovers and boneheaded mistakes.

This appears to be a good to very good OSU team.  I do not expect an easy game.

Go Utes!!!

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Well said Proud, totally agree. Go Utes!

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

I’d take Utah -3 💰💰💰. Harding is earning his paycheck and the oline is playing a lot better. Think Utah bullies Oregon St. But that all depends on the weather and turnovers.

Go Utes!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I expect today needs to be like the last two weeks. OSU will move the ball on several drives but the red zone defense is key to keeping points off the board. The offense will be there often enough and has multiple ways they can go but our red zone defense will be the top key.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

I’d take Utah -3 💰💰💰. Harding is earning his paycheck and the oline is playing a lot better. Think Utah bullies Oregon St. But that all depends on the weather and turnovers.

Go Utes!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Agree. Utes need to keep their passionate energy with no let downs. Utes are in position to take control over the P12 South with a win today especially if UCLA loses. Utes have been here before, can they keep the same energy and edge?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Keys to victory today