Kuzma is up to 32 on NBADraft.net mock draft. Staying pat in late 2nd round

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

on DX. He looks to be a near lock to get taken. I think that weighs heavy on his decision. I dont expect him back. Especially after his and Larrys post game comments

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s 99.9% gone. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

If he leaves we’ll lose quite a bit of production as far as points and rebounts. We also might not lose some close games. 

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

What? You don’t like fade away 3’s from our worst 3 point shooter and best biggest driver, with a hand in the face when you’re down 1 and the other team is in the double bonus and there’s still 5 seconds on the clock?

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Sucks.  Without Kuz’, we’re looking at another “rebuilding” year.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I know that must sound promising to him, but most of the players taken in the 2nd round and higher don’t actually make the roster on a team. I hope for his sake he will return and raise his draft stock, but he needs to do what is best for him and his family.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Chad Ford was on ESPN 700 yesterday and his advice to Kuz was to submit his name and see if he makes the combine.  If he does and shows well he thinks he could move up to an early 2nd.  His point was that he is getting a year older and scouts highly question the quality of a 22-23 year old man beating up on 18 year olds in college.  In essence he said NBA actually devalues players that play all four years.  It is seen as a negative.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wonder if the team would suffer all that much when the end result is considered?

Kuzma showed he didn’t comfortably wear the “team leader” role. His talent wasn’t the concern. His head, his basketball IQ was highly questionable.

I’m not pulling the plug on supporting Larry K. I think he’s a good coach. I think he’s the guy to get it done.

Just like football, the basketball team needs to get over the hump and get these higher rated recruits.

This morning a friend was telling me that we are recruiting pussies these days, not the grit it out Alex Jensen types, but the princess Devon Daniels types.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If Kuzma elects for the draft, he’ll be playing in the D league next year. Utah has better looking cheerleaders than the D league.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Kuzma is up to 32 on NBADraft.net mock draft. Staying pat in late 2nd round