Love the Utes. Frustrating game.

• Next @ Washington State – Sat 9/29 – 4pm – Pac-12 TV

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

Defense did enough in this game. Offense dropped the ball. Covey gets honorable mention for being tough as nails and taking shot after shot after shot. It’s a good thing we have a bye–Covey is going to need some time to recover.

Some nights, the stars are not aligned, and this was one of those nights. So many mistakes at critical moments. A team can only overcome so much.

But the pieces are lurking on the board. At least that’s how it feels to me. I think Huntley needs to sit the next game–or at least the first half. Shelley should get the nod. I think I’d also consider using Tuttle as a backup if necessary. He has four games to play with and still red shirt, and we will be a quarter through the regular season. I think we need to shake things up a bit.

It was so aggravating to see so much slip through their fingers tonight. Ah, well. There’s not another team I would rather cheer for. And we can still take the South.

Go UTES!

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Great post thank you!

Itacoatiara22
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Refreshing to see posts that reflect how I feel and aren’t all “the sky is falling” type. Work to be done, but there is no other team I could ever cheer for. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ute Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Love the Utes. Frustrating game.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Itacoatiara22 1 week ago.