Man, what a great feeling. The crowd was crazy.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Utes get time to enjoy the win and three weeks to prepare for Ohio State. This is always a fun time of year to see all the coaching changes, signing period, transfers and the holiday bowl game fun. Next few weeks will be intersting to see what last minute recruits Utes sign, who on the team decides to play another year, do any Utah coordinators take other jobs? I am guessing KW plans to be back next season? 

Going to the Rose Bowl is a huge program milestone that should pay off with recruiting and recogintion for the program and conference. Utes need to step up and win this thing.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Hearing really positive news on the recruiting front. “Might not quite get to the level of CP3, Van, Xavier but close.”

I’m expecting a flip or two as well.

As much as ESPN is talking about Utah, the jumps in the polls and the intrigue of a great Rose Bowl matchup this will positively impact recruiting and not just for this cycle.

I also think we’re the Pac12 preseason favorite next year. The way they’ve looked on National tv the last few weeks couldn’t have been better from an exposure standpoint with another 18-20 million eyes watching on New Years Day!!

Great time to be a Ute!

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Utah won’t be the south division favourite next year, let alone the Pac. By July when the official polls and win projections come out, Utah will be right around #20 with 8.5 wins, just like they were this year and Lincoln Reilly will have sucked all of the oxygen out of the conference.

I believe Utah has as good a chance as anyone next year but let’s not pretend that the narrative will be anything but “now that USC has a real coach, they are finally primed to regain their spot in the national hierarchy”.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man, what a great feeling. The crowd was crazy.