Must-read on PacMas

Viewing 5 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Good work, Dan Sorenson, to get the first-hand accounts.

The PacMas Story

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Best Utah athletics related article in a long time. Interviews Michael Young and Chris Hill separately with comments from Larry Scott. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a first person account until now.

I subscribed to Utezone after I just couldn’t take the political idiocy on Utefans anymore. This more than paid for the subscription. Well done.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Thumbs up for “political idiocy on Utefans” . . . 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Uhh, I read it for free!

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I read it for free as well, but I’m very close to subscribing to UteZone. In the past few weeks I’ve found myself reading their material daily. I think I’m probably gonna bite the bullet and subscribe — might as well support them.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Trib made a paywall and fired talent. Twitter is a chaotic mess with politcs all over everything. Utefans is like getting trapped in an elevator with Alex Jones. Utehub is great but Tony isn’t paid to research and write content. Might as well pay where decent production is.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

That was fascinating to read. To see in black & white so many things confirmed that were rumors and how instrumental Chris Hill was in getting us into the Pac-12 . . . that man deserves to be memorialized on campus somehow. Name a building after him or build a statue!  

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

thanks for sharing.  that was really intriguing !

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Must-read on PacMas