My hopes for this weekend

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Of course, my number 1 priority is Utah beating NIU, after that – here are my biggest hopes this weekend:

Stanford over USC (helps the Utes)

BYU over Tennessee (I know that many of you never want BYU to win and I understand that; however, I want what is best for Utah first, and that would be a BYU victory over Tennessee.)

LSU over Texas (LSU has plenty of chances for losses, Texas has limited loss opportunities.)

UCLA over SDSU (The conference cannot afford another loss to a MWC team)

Colorado over Nebraska (Helps the conference)

Marshall over Boise (I just don’t like BSU much)

TAMU over Clemson (I don’t think this will happen, but it would fun to see the top tier lose.)

Washington over Cal (I don’t like UW much, but it’s probably best for the conference if they win.)

I would love to see some top 20 upsets, but most teams are playing cupcakes and don’t stand a chance of losing.

7 2

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

wouldnt it be good if USC beats Stanford cuz then USC will probably be 3-0 coming into our game and they will be ranked as well

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Nope, we want the South broken and bleeding.  That’s a conference loss for SC that counts against their record.

Dante Guardi
          Ute Fan
          @danteg12

yea but at worst i see us losing 2 conference games at most and USC will lose 3 at best. Just my POV on it

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

Fair enough brother.  Hell, as long as we win, I don’t care too much what their record is coming in.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

SC has a lot of talent though. They could be good. Any conference loss on their part is good imo.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Nice to see other Pac-12 South teams lose to get some “insurance” towards the goal of winning the Pac-12 South, but if the Utes have higher aspirations, it would be best to play a USC team with a solid record when they face-off in a few weeks.

2 1

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

i was honestly thinking the same thing. USC> Stanford

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Go Stanford!

6 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I always want Washington to lose. Don’t like them.

I actually want TDS to beat Tennessee though. SEC losing is always a good thing.

NforkUte
      Ute Fan
      @nforkute

byU is going to lose at TN this Saturday. TN is p**sed and byU isn’t good.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

What’s another word for “isn’t good?”

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My hopes for this weekend