MY PAC12 rankings……

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive
      1. Stanford kind of muddy up top to be honest.  This conference is wide open.  Shaw won that game, but it looked like he wanted to lose.  I couldn’t understand his play calling at times.  His QB reminds me of Taysom Hill.  He is accurate within five feet of the receivers numbers outside of five yards. Meaning the ball will be five feet around the numbers. Low, high short, long, receivers make the catches far away from their numbers.  That jump ball he threw was pretty to win it but it was pretty much just that a jump ball and a better catch than throw.
      2. Colorado Very impressive win and it was their sixth PAC12 win.  They won on the road against the mighty Hoke Oregon defense.  With a backup QB and they look dangerous as hell.  I am glad this game is the final of the season.  I hope Utah remains healthy enough and Colorado fizzles.
      3. Utah Impressive win, Utah fans that have watched for years wondering can the defense get a stop to win this thing? You down by 14 and think, no way in hell is Utah going to win it.  Whitt goes 4/4 on fourth down? What? USC’s dline is seriously not very good and Stevie T got owned on each of those fourth down conversions if I remember correctly. That USC offense looks much improved under Darnold.  They should have made the switch against Stanford.  It was a great win and one for the ages. I am sure EVERY USC win will be for the ages.  Winning in the Coliseum needs to happen if they keep Helton next season.
      4. Washington  I went to bed, checked the box score and maybe started to think they haven’t played any in typical Chris Peterson fashion.  Well Washington starts to play someone next week.  Zona played very well and could have won that.  Top four is muddy in my opinion and every team has issues.
      5. Arizona St  Watched mostly highlights haven’t seen an entire game.  They are 4-0 but play little defense.  I like their rush attack though.
      6. UCLA  Tough loss of 8 in a row I think against the Cardinal?  Rosen looks fun to play against.  Seriously I can’t wait until Utah plays him.  He can make throws that amaze you.  But you get a little pressure on him and he can make great throws to DB’s….
      7. California Had a chance to win but didn’t.  Not impressed with them really defensively.  You could have flipped a coin on who would have finished scoring in that ASU vs Cal game.
      8. Washington St gotta put them somewhere.  Off the field issues seems to be bugging them.  This just seems like a Leach lead team doesn’t it?
      9. Arizona Who in the hell is this new QB and why didn’t you play him sooner?
      10. Oregon you really blew it.  Helfrich needs to establish his own identity because stepping out of Kelly’s shadow is getting sunny.
      11. USC  You have great athletes, with much much ego.  But you have no leadership that makes you a team.  Until you figure out the coaching position and get a leader who can handle all the massive ego you will never get back to where you belong.
      12. Oregon State 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Love it. The USC folks say they’re searching for the next Pete Carroll.

They say their Sam Darnold was better than our Troy Williams. Really?

Tim Patrick simply owned Adoree Jackson. Last play he literally jukes Jackson out of his shoe.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I like Darnold and I hate that Utah plays him next year with a MUCH weaker defense.  Hopefully his Oline graduates some guys.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

1. Stanford
      2. Washington
      3. Utah
      4. Colorado
      5. Arizona State
      6. Cal
      7. UCLA
      8. USC
      9. Arizona
      10. Oregon
      11. Washington State
      12.Oregon State

Weird to see Colorado higher than 11th or 12th.

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

My PAC-12 rankings:
      1. Utah
      2-11: Utah’s victims.
      12: OSU

Anonymous
        Inactive

UGLI baby
      Ute Fan
      @uglibaby

1) Stanford
      2) Utah
      3) UCLA
      4) Washington
      5) Colorado
      6) USC
      7) Oregon
      8) Arizona St
      9) Cal
      10) Arizona
      11) Washington St
      12) Oregon St

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football MY PAC12 rankings……