Nate Johnson not ready for prime time

Viewing 5 reply threads

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Looks good as a running back but a fumbled snap and whatever the hell that “pass” was

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

I am excited that we will have time to work on him. I think we can be special, and if it ends up not working at QB, he could be a great Covey/Matthews type. I think he can be a really good QB still though, just needs time.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

If he commits to staying at Utah and working hard, Johnson can be incredibly special. He has all of the physical gifts in the world. Just needs to mature football wise.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He is a freshman and his first game with real experience. Yes, he made some mistakes. But, now he has some experience that will give him confidence.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

He can’t throw. And incredible runner, but that makes us one dimensional. Barnes was the far better QB tonight.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I’ll take Johnson over those two absolute mistake upperclassmen transfers 11 times out of 10 and we gave them a few games each.

Ya he ain’t ready yet but we also just big brothered Florida. He Won’t be against that type of size and speed many times again this year, if ever.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It feels like Utah’s Oline looks better running an option type rush. That is the concerning thing. It looked weird but weird managed to confuse Florida enough.

Florida defense had like 2-3 guys that looked good. They are going to have a long season.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nate Johnson not ready for prime time