New Poll – Predict the 2021 Utah Football regular season win/loss record

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just added a new poll. Vote now on the W/L record for Utah Football for the 2021 season. To vote, simply make your selction in the right column of the website home page under “Poll.” From the Ute Hub app (get it now if you don’t have it) tap the Polls icon from the Home screen.

Feel free to discuss why you made the vote you did here, or in a new topic thread!

GO UTES!

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

9-3, with losses to USC, Oregon and ASU, but I’m leaning 10-2 since ASU is at RES. 

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

This one was tough. I went with 10-2 because I always want to error on the side of optimism so my heart is with a double digit win season. My head leans towards 9-3 seeing that we still have a lot of young talent, new QB, new RB, and a lot of games on the schedule that could go either way. Here’s to hoping it all comes together in our favor…go Utes!!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I voted wishful thinking – 11-1.  Actually, I have no idea because I don’t know how good our opponents are going to be.

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

9-3 with 2 losses between SC/ASU/Oregon and 1 head-shaker loss.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Seconded, Dallas.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I went 8-4 with those three games as losses plus the head-shaker.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

10-2 losses to USC and Oregon. If we got SC at RES we win that game and go 11-1

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

11-1 Loss to Oregon, however, revenge is sweet in the P12 championship game.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll – Predict the 2021 Utah Football regular season win/loss record