New Poll: Rate your excitement level for the 2023 Las Vegas Bowl

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

ICYMI there’s a new poll! Vote in the right column of the website, and on the Ute Hub mobile app tap on Polls from the home screen! Comment here why you voted the way you did.

Rate your excitement level for the 2023 Las Vegas Bowl

3 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I have it at a 2…and I’m going. It’s hard to get up for a game when we have no QB and half the team is in the transfer portal. We could win, we could lose by 20. Who knows. I don’t know any of the players…it’s weird.

Between shutting down practices and transfers and NIL…this sport is just different.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Half the team in the portal? Besides Mikey Matthews and Barnes (who is playing the game) isn’t it all guys that barely saw the field?

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m going as well but only because the ticket prices are reasonable and Vegas is an easy drive from SLC. Also, Vegas is an attractive place to spend a couple of days. I’d call my excitement level a 3 based on those factors.
      Nowhere near what it was going to the CCGs or the Rose Bowl. Are we looking at the beginning of the end of college football as we know it?

DUte
      Ute Fan
      @dute

Rated my excitement as a 3 overall right in the middle. For the game itself it is lower for me probably around 1.5. NW vs UTAH does not get me excited the way the Rose Bowls have the past two post seasons. Spoiled for sure.
      What brings it up to a 3 is everything that surrounds it which includes: traveling with my family and spending time with other Ute diehards.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

For anyone who hasn’t been to a game in Alegient Stadium, it’s a hell of a stadium! Good opportunity to check it out.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Tony, that’s really the one of the biggest attractions of this game. I’m really excited to check it out and see all aspects of the stadium.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I’m excited to go to the stadium. I’ve never been to a NFL game, but I spent many a Saturday in the Linc watching Temple get their asses kicked. It’s fun to sit in those NFL cathedrals.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It’s another Utah game. That is about it. I also think Northwestern wins. So I have low expectations.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Depends on who wants it most…I’m pretty certain that Northwestern is going to bring their A game.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Bowl season used to be fun, now I am not so sure.
      The amount of players entering the portal and sitting out games only seems to be increasing, which is very disappointing.

I’ll be watching and hoping for a good game, but I am not feeling particularly excited. It would likely be much more fun to go to the game, but everything is sofa king expensive.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Rate your excitement level for the 2023 Las Vegas Bowl