Nice Furlong article. He may be my new favorite Ute writer guy.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

He’s fair to them at least, which is the most we could expect from a writer at KSL concering the utes.

1 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Had to debate whether or not to allow a link to KSLOL.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Football idea. Let’s invite the new Trib Utah beat writer who is constantly kicking out ute articles to become a member of Utehub to post his articles here and we can discuss them and even ask his insider opinion on stuff. A long shot that he would do it, perhaps….but I’m just brainstorming what would keep this the best place to talk Utah sports.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’m betting any content he is paid to write for the trib has to be exclusive to the trib.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

He could still link it and engage with fans though, I would imagine. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I’m starting to get pretty concerned that we haven’t named a #1 QB yet. One of the goals of camp was to have a starter named as early as possible. Having 3 guys still competing is making me think that we really don’t have a solid option at that position.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

From everything I am hearing it is a two man race. Also, I think they will make the decision at today’s scrimmage when they are live.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I think the coaches have been quoted as saying, “we can win with any of them”.   Possible coach-speak, but sounds better than picking the QB who sucks less.  That said, if one were playing completely mistake-free at this point they’d probably select him.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nice Furlong article. He may be my new favorite Ute writer guy.