NJ

Viewing 2 reply threads

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

Can anyone confirm the rumor that NJ is no longer with the team? Reddit is talking about it, is it true?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Honestly…does it matter? The coaches have shown they won’t play him, even a couple plays a game. And he has shown he probably isn’t a long term answer at QB for us. Unless he is willing to switch positions, he won’t be here next fall.

I like the guy and wish him well…but, whether he is with the team or not…it really doesn’t make any difference whatsoever. It’s a complete non-story.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Don’t we just check the Vegas line to see which QB is starting?

Maybe Cam will take the first snaps.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Too bad if it’s true. Saturday would have been a good chance for him to put something positive on tape prior to seeking greener pasture.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

He gone. Word is that coaches recommended he try WR and he didn’t take that well.

Word is also that Barnes plans to transfer after the season to FCS or G5.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

HEB, do you know if Barnes has already graduated or is on track to do so soon? I think Barnes would be hurting his long term life prospects by transferring to a less academically demanding school before he got his degree from Utah.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

I would love to see Barnes help Weber take a deep FCS playoff run next year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.