No new posts for two days on this board

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

So I wandered over to the CB. In their top ten posts – they are talking smack about Utah. Some dude is in Denmark at Legoland. He says that he has seen seven BYU shirts while there and no Utah shirts. Wow, this one hurts. 🙂 The Utes are not represented at Legoland in Denmark. We need to fix this. 🙂 The funniest thing about this is that it made their top ten posts.
      Since there have been no posts in a few days – I just wanted to make you smile on this Monday.
      Go Utes!!!

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

I’m LDS and freely admit that we’re weird sometimes, but a BYU LDS fan is extra-extra weird. I will now submit my favorite “Mormon” joke. Ya’ll are going to enjoy this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csrz6yZgAXw/

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I guess I never really understood the “most fans” or “biggest stadium” arguments.  Of course USC is going to have more fans and a bigger stadium.  There are 10 million more people in L.A. than in the Salt Lake area.  I have zero stats to back this up, but I’m guessing the average number of people in a BYU fan’s household has us beat too.  So what?  I’ll take an insane atmosphere, in a full stadium, with a football team that kicks ass on a regular basis.  Plus, I’ve been to a few BYU games and it’s MUCH funner to be a Ute fan (unless you have a unique affinity for the song “Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree”).

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I just really care about the scoreboard.  After a decade of Utah being on the happy side, the Cougars deservedly took it back from us in 2021.  Will have to wait and see what 2024 brings.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Agree. Smack of any kind other than scoreboard is just dumb. I don’t give a shiznit how big or small your stadium or how many stars your recruits are, or what your TV ratings are in Japan.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

But, how your team is represented in Denmark is HUGE!!! 🙂

By the way, I am sure that at least six of the BYU shirts he saw at Legoland were from his own family.

DocBuff
      Ute Fan
      @docbuff

Wearing sports gear in Denmark? How dorky can you get? I love the Utes, but try to dress appropriate for the situation.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Right?  They’re essentially calling attention to themselves, to every pickpocket in the country that they’re “tourists”.  And “tourists” carry larger amounts of cash than “locals”.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

And “tourists” carry larger amounts of cash than “locals”.

Not the ones wearing BYU-Provo Campus gear. What was it that Lavell Edwards said about Provo Campus fans? “When they travel, they bring a 20-dollar bill and 10 commandments…and they don’t break any of them” or something to that effect.

Wearing BYU-Provo Campus gear is actually probably a savvy move to make when you’re traveling. Nothing screams “leave me alone because I’m not carrying anything of value” than that.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Things I have read recently on CB, in no particular order:

1) Utah plays in the Pac-12 – a G6 league.

2) Kaelin Clay’s drop

3) You can get STD’s by attending a Rice-Eccles game with all the spit

4) Kaelin Clay’s drop

5) No one celebrates a loss like the Utes

6) BYU has a “chance to jump into a higher recruiting tier than Utah”

7) Kaelin Clay’s drop

8) Kaelin Clay’s drop

9) There aren’t many Pac-12 fans, and those that exist, hate Utah

10) Kaelin Clay’s drop

11) Utah will soon be a FCS school

12) BYU should only play Utah at LES

LOL!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo No new posts for two days on this board