No Shame

Viewing 6 reply threads
      9 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’d think fans of BYU-P wouldn’t be talking just a week after #8…

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Who cares what BYU fans think, their fan base, much like their football team, is irrelevant

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I cant believe how much they are trashing us after losing in the title game when every last one of them would kill to be in the conference let alone in the title game. A game they said we wouldn’t get to for 50 years 

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

How’d they do against Washington?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who?

Red Dawn
        Ute Fan
        @ranger15

If you plugged in an algorithm to figure out what the common BYU fan looks and acts like, it would spit out…..Greg Wrubell

https://youtu.be/QvlMGTPrtpQ

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

They trash the Pac-12 but they would give anything to be in it. 

They trash Kyle for choosing Utah over BYU, but they would love to have him as their coach.  

And, of course they trash Utah while losing 8 straight to them.  Not to mention that every game they lose to Utah is filled with a list of would of, should of, could have, (i.e. if Kaufusi hadn’t got injured they would have won), suggesting more of the never-ending “the better team lost” narrative .

None of this makes sense and only embarrasses their fan base. They claim to have the superior academics at their university, but their antics that I listed are totally illogical, suggesting that maybe they never learned logic skills there.

Especially mocking the team they have lost to for nearly a decade. There is simply no logic in that at all. But it makes for good entertainment, at least.  

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Superior academics? They’re on academic probation from AAUP. I don’t care what kind of GPAs you have incoming, or what kind if highly paid graduates you turn out…if you’re in trouble for academic freedom issues, you’ve got no grounds on which to argue for your academic chops. 

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

They were also 1-3 against the terrible PAC 12.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Joke’s on them.  2 out of our 3 OOC opponents won their conferences this year.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.