North Dakota just lost their top CB.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That’s too bad. I wanted to see our WR’s go up against him. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I get you, but at the same time I want to leave nothing to chance. Need wins.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Their OL is not great and they are a Whittingham dream offensively: Run, run, run. 

They have no shot in this game. They won’t score more than 7-10 points. 

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

Yet they were picked to win the Big Sky.  Has P5 programs gotten so much better that one of the best teams in FCS can barely score a TD on a team like Utah.  If they are a run oriented team they are dead.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Typically the FCS teams who beat FBS/P5 teams are very good at an aspect of the game that is a weakness for their opponent, and then get the ball to bounce the right way a few times.

EWU beat WSU last year because they were clicking on all cylinders from the opening kickoff, and WSU’s defense didn’t come into its own until the 2nd or 3rd game of the season.

I am excited to see North Dakota’s run game and want to see how dynamic they are. Unfortunately their strength plays right into our strength (especially our D line, which is consistently Top 5 in FBS). UND’s O line has four starters who played high school football less than a year ago, and they will go up against a D line that is stacked with future NFL players (including one or two who will be 1st round – early 2nd round draft picks next spring).

GameForAnyFuss
              Ute Fan
              @gameforanyfuss

Yep…this game has no makings of an upset. If the new Utah offense sputters, or penalties are an issue, expect a comfortable win. If the offense comes out firing, and we stay disciplined, expect a bloodbath.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football North Dakota just lost their top CB.