OK, So Who's the New AD Gonna Be?

Viewing 3 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

This is a sad – but inevitable – day for Utah athletics. So who will be the replacement hire?
      And if anyone says Tom Holmoe, I’ll gnaw your f**king feet off.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

It’s gonna be Kyle Brennan.

Someone on Utefans suggested Doug Knuth, but I seriously doubt that.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It’s Brennan. He didn’t take another job to stay at Utah. He has secured the largest donation to Utah athletics ever. He has overseen the largest period of donations in Utah’s history. 

Chrill Hill is one of the best in the business and he is leaving behind a well oiled machine. Football is good for 10+ years with Kyle, Gary, Jay Hill and Scalley around the program (and other up and comers in Shah and Ena). 

Basketball has been disappointing but it appears that Larry is figuring things out. He only finishes top 4 in basketball every year. Once he figures out the schedule, he will be fine. 

We need someone who can get money into the program. Our atheltic budget is embarrassing low. Brennan raises money like crazy. 

Knuth does as well, but Brennan is here and doing it. 

2 1

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Once he Roderick’ed the Montana State job the writing was on the wall for Hill’s retirement IMO

Anonymous
            Ute Fan
            @anonymous

Not a fan of people who do that.

Ute Bc
              Ute Fan
              @utebc

He really didn’t “Roderick” that job.  You should read about his son and his challenges with Leukemia. Pretty different set of circumstances in my opinion. Brennan is a stand up guy.

Anonymous
                Ute Fan
                @anonymous

Good to know. Obviously I don’t know what happened to him specifically. The Arod situation irked me.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Whoever replaces him, I hope they can get the Dickweeds Down South off our schedule. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

On the topic of the Southerners, can anyone tell me why they hate Hill so much? Was it the 2 year hiatus that was really a 1 year hiatus? Some of them seem to think he is Anti-Mormon as well? I mean, I’m genuinely apathetic about Tom Holmoe. I don’t understand why they would even care.

Mr Chainsaw
          Ute Fan
          @mrchainsaw

He did say in a press conference in the last few years, “The rivalry means a lot … to them.”

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

It wouldn’t surprise me if future Utah AD’s don’t have the relationships with the turds down south that Hill does and aren’t as willing to support the game. 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

@Chidojuan – Their hatred for Chris Hill comes down to one thing: He has made Utah athletics better than BYU athletics. They will throw out more specific reasons like cancelling a basketball game or taking a two year break in football but those are just periphery reasons. It all boils down to Utah’s success under Hill. It’s no different than their hatred for Majerus, Meyer, Whittingham, and Krystkowiak. Notice how they didn’t hate Boylen or Giacoletti? 

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

I predict it will be someone we haven’t mentioned and aren’t thinking about

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OK, So Who's the New AD Gonna Be?