Olsen is expecting the Utah front to be tested by BYU

Viewing 4 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Lol, an injured Lowell owned Koroma. Good luck on the run. Yes, Hans, BYU is going to get over 100 yards rushing after losing Williams. *eye roll*

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Who? Mrs. Olsen? If I recall she got fooled by instant coffee.

Mrs Olsen

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

HOT!!!

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

The coffee or the cougar?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I never realized mrs. Olson has a lazy eye. Thanks for sharing.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

As long as we are forced to play this game on an annual basis I will enjoy having it in the first few weeks of the season. Get it over with and get on with the important stuff. It will be bad enough listening to garbage like this for the next 6 weeks.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

I suspect his reason for optimism is that they are performing well against their D-line so far in camp which hasn’t happened in a number of years.  And he’s a BYU homer of course.  He tries to at least act unbiased occasionally but in a year when the think they’ve got a shot it’s gonna be hard for him to hide his true colors…its amazing to me how they build themselves up every year only to be crushed with their first loss…it’s engrained in them all.  At the end of the day he’s wrong!  

Their D-line this year is a big question mark so it might be a signal that they’re in a bit of trouble instead of something to get excited about.  

I like their LB group but frankly they’re gonna get tested big time against LSU, Utah and Wisconsin (if we still run the ball in the new offense) because I don’t think their front 4 are anywhere close to being as good as they have been.

On a side note, one of their top in state recruits for next year has decomitted and opened it back up after a few recent PAC12 visits…they’re of course trying to lock everyone up early (as we used to try to do) but now they get to fight for and often lose those with some talent when the P5 group decides they want to pull them away!!  

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Taylor will have Williams look off their LBs and throw to the opposite side of the field or over them.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

PlainsUte that’s something I’d like to see a lot more of this season, Troy looking off defenders to help open up his receivers.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

@onlyu – Who is the recruit that decommitted?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Kaho?

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Kump…after a visit to USC.  Stanford, UCLA, SC, BYU and Utah all in the mix but he has re-opened his recruitment.  Tripping to USC has that effect on many impressionable young men as we have unfortunately learned but at the end of the day BYU ranks 5th on that list from a football standpoint so can’t say I blame him.

Sweetness
            Ute Fan
            @sweetness

Where did you hear this? All of the sites still have him as committed and I looked up his twitter and it doesn’t look like he’s announced anything. 

2 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Listening to Utah sports talk radio, other than AM700 and it’s average at best, is akin to reading the board of the local independent JC is akin to punching yourself in the family jewels.  Just not prudent to do it but each their own. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Olsen is expecting the Utah front to be tested by BYU