OSU’s practice today.

Viewing 4 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Please read the entire article before making any comments about cOvId.

2 3

Daedalus17
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus17

Uggg. Please don’t cancel this game.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Day says he has an unbelievable amount of respect for Olave… what does that mean really? I mean, unbelievable could mean zero respect. Such a useless thing to say.

2 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

It is my opinion that nearly all American English speakers would understand the term “an unbelievable amount” to mean a large sum.

3 2

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Maybe I missed something but this does not sound good. I will be so unbelievably p**sed if this gets s**t canned.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

To me it sounds like due to injuries and opt outs (NFL, transfers), OSU is a little lean (68 – need 53?). They are also playing with a few position switches which is normal for this time of year (might want to get some reps in before spring ball to see if they move that player’s position, esp. if that’s what they were recruited for). 

This does leave them prone to issues if just a few of them get covid or have some protocols to be isolated since I imagine a position group could be affected (e.g. UCLA not having a defensive line so bailing last minute). So that makes me nervous a little.

But it sounds like both teams are taking precautions and will do everything they can to play.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

They apparently had the flu at Michigan, so that should have been good practice for them as well.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Well we know the Utes have their own depth issues at CB. That position is dangerously thin

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football OSU’s practice today.