Our last game of the regular season approaching, which games are you following?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • utah football Next: ROSE BOWL vs Penn State college football Utah Utes 1/2/23

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

This looks like a fun week in college football. Here is my list of games of interest. Please list yours.

Bethel @ Linfield — #5 Wildcats host #13 MIAC Skyline Division Champs, 2nd rnd of D-III tournament

Oregon @ Oregon State — 126th meeting – Civil War Game – Go, Beavers, baby!

Utah @ Colorado — Let’s win.

Southeast Missouri State @ Montana — #21 Griz host #14 Ohio Valley coin-toss winner, 1st rnd of D-IAA tournament

BYU @ Stanford — I hope the school has to apologize on Sunday for whatever the band does at this game.

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

“The Game”

voxnihili
        Ute Fan
        @voxnihili

Several of yours plus UCLA-Cal, Apple Cup, and North Dakota at Weber State.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Agreed. The matriarch of my family attended WSU, so I’m a marginal Coug.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I think Weber State wins that game.

MTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @mtute

BYU @ Stanford — I hope the school has to apologize on Sunday for whatever the band does at this game.’

😂👍

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

Kick off at 11pm eastern? yikes. I, along with most of the population, will not be staying up for that one. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our last game of the regular season approaching, which games are you following?