Washington +6.5
      Stanford -5.5
      Oregon -2.5
      Utah -7

(EDIT)
      WSU = win
      ASU = Loss
      CAL = Loss

Stanford should take care of business against Pitt but then outside of that game it’s a bit of a toss up. Do you feel the Pac 12 goes below .500 for the bowl season again?

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Washington losses – Urban will not succumb to Peterson in his last game before retirement – and then a one year delay before, un-retirement…  I will be routing for all PAC 12 games, except this one – I HATE peterson, and I have fond memories of Urban in Utah, even though, since his Utah days, he’s a pretty hateable character as well.

I hope WSU wins, and I’ll be rooting for them, and I think that the same thing that Leach has over Whitt, will be the deciding factor in this game – old school Defense, if NOT prepared for Leach Air raid offense.

Stanford will kill Pitt – the same way that Utah did 13 years ago!  I went to that game, and ended up with seats in the middle of the most rabid Pitt fans.  It started off miserably (from a fan peresctive) but, by the end of the game, all they had to say was, “Wow! we had no idea how good you guys are” – never saw you on TV.         REPEAT!

Since the QB is NOT delaring for the draft, I assume he’ll be playhing in the bowl.  He is a good QB, and the difference over a good, but not great MI ST team.

Utah wins this game, although it will be close with a backup QB and RB in spite of the few successful starts they now have.

PAC12 – 4/3 in bowls.   Not great, but MUCH better that the last debacle in which Utah was the only team of nine to hold serve.

GO UTES!!!  Tame the Wild Cats!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I want Utah, WSU and Stanford to win who cares bout the rest. 

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Why care about WSU and Stanford?

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Have I mentioned to you that I have heard great things about the Starbucks up there in Battle Ground?

1 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The Pac-12 has become an also ran in the P5. Wonder how that will change.
      Mega-conferences, I suppose.

I’d love to see a single table for all of D-1A.
      Games every other day, but only 15 minutes long.
      64-team tournament at end of season dubbed January Jocularity.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

If we want the PAC-12 to be strong, root for USC. If USC won a national title and every other team went winless, the PAC-12 would be back. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Exactly until USC is back beating up teams in big games and winning CFP it is pointless to talk about overall conference strength. 

Just be happy with what Utah will do and who cares about national perception of this conference. Oh and fire Larry Scott. 

2 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Bad start for the conference.  UGLY game last night.  I have never seen two such inept QBs playing against each other.  I guess Cal lost 7 or so players who decide dto transfer.  That had to hurt.

I believe it is in Utah’s best interest for the conference to have success.  I understand why many of you are rooting for OSU in the Rose Bowl.  As for me, I want our champion and runner up to beat the Big Ten’s champion and runner up.

Go Utes!!!

AUDIIDUA
        Ute Fan
        @audiidua

Agreed. It bodes well for the Pac to win all games. It also makes Utah look good if Washington beats OSU (even though I dislike the Huskies) considering we’ve lost twice to them this year.

With the Utah game, say Huntley starts, I’m a bit concerned he may be a bit rusty. Its bitter sweet having such a great bowl record because with each additional win tallied I find myself becoming more and more paranoid of a potential loss. I just need to breath….. :]

Nonetheless, I’m grateful Utah is playing a quality team from a quality conference in a quality bowl! Go Utes!

1 2

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I wouldn’t bet on Huntley playing. 

BulgieUte
          Ute Fan
          @bulgieute

I don’t  follow this logic. I get that Huntley will be rusty but won’t  Shelley be a bit rusty too after not playing for a month?

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Shelley played and practiced the final 4.5 weeks of the season and has been practicing for the bowl game. Huntley has not played since the ASU game and hasn’t exactly been practicing while recovering. Huntley is definitely more likely to be more rusty than Shelley would be.

AUDIIDUA
              Ute Fan
              @audiidua

Nice win WSU. An 11 win season is an accomplishment for any school.

AUDIIDUA
      Ute Fan
      @audiidua

Edited OP

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pac 12 post season is 1-2