PAC12 Basketball Bracket

Viewing 4 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

Hope they can start the tourney as we did the season by beating u-dub. Also so nice to see no U of Pay in this year. Sean Miller is a POS. Go Utes.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

This includes game times and channels

Link

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The good news is UW is bad. 

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Oh man, how I love the Pac-12 basketball tournament!  Really missed it last year.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Utah is good enough to beat anyone in the conference on a day we play well, but can play bad enough to lose to anyone too.    Will take a run of 4 good games in a row to win the tourney and get to the big dance.  Not sure we can do that. Just in the last few games, we saw our best ball against Arizona State and USC, but some of our worst ball against Oregon State.

Just have to take it one game at a time starting with the Huskies on Wednesday.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

Utah may be a lowly 7-seed, but stranger things have happened.

In fact, when it comes to college basketball in March, stranger things happen on a regular basis. 

GO UTES !!!

Matthew Thomas Castleton
            Ute Fan
            @mcastleton928

The path is there though. Utah lucked out on their side of the bracket. They beat every single team on their side of the bracket during the regular season. They wouldn’t have to face any of the teams they failed to defeat (Oregon, Oregon State, and UCLA) until the Championship Game. They’ve already proven they’re capable of beating the teams ahead of them. They just have to do it again. Luckily I somehow got both Wednesday and Thursday off from work this week so I can actually watch both of their first two games if they win on Wednesday. I find they tend to play better when I watch them play vs. not being able to for some reason because I’m stuck at work.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) PAC12 Basketball Bracket