PAC12 football – huh?

Viewing 3 reply threads

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

hummmmm….

Pac12 – one of the Power 5 conferences, has the following results:

1. Colorado – thought to be on the rise with a new coach, losses to a team the Utes used to struggle with, but eventually beat, ALL THOSE YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE IN THE WAC/MCW!

2. Stanford loses to UCF – WTF?

3. USC loses to BYU – WTWTWTWTWTFFFFFFF?  Seriously, USC, are you kidding me? You need a coach who reminds your players that you “DO NOT LOSE TO THESE GUYS!”  (Find your own – we’re keeping Whittingham).

4. UCLA loses to OU – everyone on Earth should have seen this coming…  Perhaps Kelly will eventually turn this program around, but I would not bet on it.

Sorry for the down looking rant, but some of the old school PAC teams, need to be stepping up rather than waiting for the new kid on the block to establish some credibility.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Not a good look but at the same time the PAC beat the Big10 and BIg12 matchups. Utah, Oregon State, Oregon, Cal, Washington all dominated today. Wazzu beat a solid Houston team in the road. 

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

We just have to take of our own business. Pac 12 is always nuts, media loves to point fingers at the conference. Then they often ignore how horrible the ACC is. Clemson and….. who else. I feel every Pac team has a tougher schedule than Dabo’s team, granted they are obviously a great team and defending champs. Let’s Beat SC!

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

UCF was ranked #17 in the preseason polls. I hate for the PAC 12 to lose, but this was expected, IMO.

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

I expected UCF to win. The WTF for me is how they won, beat ’em down and embarrassed Stanford.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Ever since the Utah loss last season Stanford has been on the decline. I never thought it would last.

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

I

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PAC12 football – huh?