Please go vote today

Viewing 6 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

This is not a political post (and please don’t turn it into one), but rather just a friendly reminder for everyone to please take the time and go vote today.  Uber and Lyft are doing free and/or discounted rates (depending on where you are) to the polls, for those who don’t have transportation, and there’s a ton of info online about how to find your polling place.

Go Utes!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Seconded! I voted last night at Trolley Square and the process couldn’t have been easier. All you need is your ID.

Felt great to take advantage of the blessings of living in a representative government – blessings won at a very high cost (thank you vets).

Regardless of your political leanings, I hope you all go vote today! 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I mailed it in, so to speak.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Ages ago and I still get calls. 

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

Already sent ours in, but I will certainly be happy to see the ads go away.  Particularly that one for McAdams that the Pelosi PAC is running.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I don’t watch broadcast tv except on Gameday. But I get tons of polling calls lately. I think someone gave my number to these clowns for a nasty joke. Or they stole it from the Facebook hack. 

Utahute72
              Ute Fan
              @utahute72

Oh everyone is selling your numbers.  States, Feds anyone you do business with.  Robocall companies are paying good bucks to get them.  I think that there may be some bipartisan support for doing something about that.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Won’t happen follow the money on that. Making Congress millionaires is ridiculous. 

1 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I agree. We do better as a country when we have lots of voices in the arena. Whatever you believe, go vote. Make your voice be heard. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

First time I’ve voted by mail.  It was AWESOME.  I actually had time to read through everything for once.  

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I agree. I loved it. I sat down during lunch and read through everything, looked up websites, etc. First time in my life I didn’t vote straight party. 

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Agreed. Anyone in CA better vote YES ON 6! 🙂 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

One thing I did notice as I was watching the results come in was how different the demographic is in Salt Lake County than the rest of the state.  It’s almost like there is a mini California political hot spot in SL county.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Please go vote today