QB vs RB room

Viewing 4 reply threads

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

We seem to be focusing on the injury problems of our QBs way more than our RBs but that situation seems more problematic.

Even if Jaylon suddenly turned into Zach Moss this week, one RB is just not enough. It may not matter what happens with the QB situation if we can’t somehow get healthier at RB.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I agree. Why are we not trying out some of these freshman RBs that everyone has been so excited about? You can test them out and still keep their redshirts.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

My guess is pass pro is an issue with the freshmen at this point. Could be wrong, just a hunch.

Red Rhino
      Ute Fan
      @ryanute

I believe we will continue to see more RB injuries as teams continue to stack the box against us. Constantly running our backs into situations of high contact, (like a pile), seems to be welcoming roll over injuries. We have got to spread the field. It’s time to let Johnson throw the ball.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I endorse this post. We may have a bigger RB problem. We need to see what these freshmen can do.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well Rising taking reps. So we talk about it because he isn’t playing on game day while NJ is struggling.

I agree though JJ’s ankles need to heal.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football QB vs RB room