Returning Missionaries.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Kellso
      Ute Fan
      @kellso

2022 was an excellent recruiting year. Do we have players returning that will be able to step in and play in 2024?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Dallas Vakalahi is coming back. Wouldn’t mind seeing Cody Hagen have a change of heart and come to the U…

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Man, we are set up for him so much better than BYU. Rising is coming back, and when Rising has a favorite, you get the ball. When Vele was healthy, he was getting 6-9 receptions a game. That’s almost 100 receptions per year.

And Vele just left. Roberts would have a chance to come in and be the #1 option on the team. We have no one else. We hope Kuithe is good, but I don’t know. Those Kuithe’s don’t heal up properly.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Those Kuithe’s don’t heal up properly

That’s correct. At least for Blake Kuithe. He’s been working as an investment broker for Goldman Sachs since he graduated from the U.

3 1

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

There was some smoke around roberts but it died down.. Hagen grew up a Utah fan and now we need WR’s (plus we got Isaac)

Just wishful thinking here

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

LB – Trey Reynolds suited up his true Trish year as well. High 3* from AZ.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

was Reynolds a missionary? I assumed he had transferred along with the rest of that highly touted 2021 LB class

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Yes. Back this year.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I loved Reynolds high school tape. He was a very good run stopper. I hope he can develop and get on the field.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Returning Missionaries.