RIP #22

Viewing 3 reply threads

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

HM! so probably gonna get a whole lot of sh!@ for bringing this up, but I go to bed every night thinking about it, Ty died from an accidental self inflicted wound to the abdomen. I’m a ccw for few years now, and most accidental gun discharges usually hit the victim in the foot, the inner thigh, the knee cap, the groin, the shin splint, and even the face when cleaning a gun; but the abdomen?, with a gun he has never owned?, in an apartment he does not leave in?, right at the time of a mad mans contested election. And to add further to the mistery, the medical examiner will not release the real cause of death until Joe Biden is sworn into office??? something stinks, and it isn’t the garbage.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

^^^ I’ll have some of whatever he’s having…

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Me too. I never thought I’d hear a conspiracy theory connecting Ty Jordan’s death to Trump and Biden.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I doubt the medical examiner really said that.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Been holding off saying or asking why he was even around a gun at 19?
      19!

Been bummed like everyone else, but man to risk your life by even being around a loaded gun at that age just doesn’t compute to me. His YouTube video of himself working out before announcing where he would go to college and giving interviews was so impressive to me. If you haven’t seen it really showed that the kid had a head on his shoulders and was going places. He knew.
      Did u notice when he scored a Td he would show a sign to his teammates to relax it’s all good (Enis)…..I got it!
      The kid had a vision that was just about to take off……

I know everyone is brought up differently and from different cultures ………………just that it so sad a young man was around these circumstances.

Pray 🙏🏼our players and fans can get through this tragedy and it somehow brings us together to bond and strengthen our unity for the U.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

I think he was doing what we all did at 19, making some mistakes that most of us got lucky didn’t have the same fate.

I am thankful every day that social media wasn’t a thing when I was a kid, the microscope is much differnent now, and I think we all forget the dumb things we all did at that age.

While I think it is ok to question, and learn from the issue with a loaded gun, I don’t think that diminishes all the bright light Ty shared with us all, in such a small amount of time.

I heard a story the other day (from a very connected source) that Kyle grew a really special bond with Ty, this has been especially hard for him. There have been many days where Kyle has been very emotional in his office, which my understanding is that isn’t normal for Kyle. It is just heartbreaking on all levels.

LetItRide
          Ute Fan
          @letitride

Yup Nine lives back in the day was very evident for me and others.
          Agree with your response and saddened by the situation.

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

It is always a tragedy when a young person’s life ends so prematurely. Doubley so when the potential is as hi as Ty’s.

Wondering why a person as young as 19 is around a gun isn’t something me or anyone from a hunting family ponders. I was taught gun safety from about as long ago as I can remember, and my children were taught gun safety at the same young age.

I realise there are people who aren’t around guns and don’t want to be. Guns are usually fascinating to the young and not being able to keep an eye on kids every minute means that teaching children gun safety might be a very good idea. Teaching adults to store their guns safely is even more important.

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics RIP #22