2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

No tape on 247 but 4.39 40 always sounds good for a DB

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

More on his commitment

Also, we are trying to recruit a 4-star RB from the same school named Valentine.  He said he will announce next Saturday.  Hopefully, he follows Hunter.

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

Ca’lil Valentine. Steve Bartle gave a crystal ball for him to Utah today.

Bad news is that top Utah player Isaiah Garcia just received a crystal ball to Stanford. While his crystal ball to Utah by Bartle still remains, it seems he is trending away from Utah to out of state.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Thanks for the insight. Too bad if Garcia goes to the Furd. Utah has been on him a long time. 

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

Sad, now we will not have him here until his senior year.
            Which brings up another question, how will Troy do in the Pac?

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

He’s starting off his recruiting really well. If that translates to the field, it will hurt. Honestly, I didn’t care for his “iphone” offense much although it was a step up from ARod. Gun to my head, I’d say they get better and will be a hard out for most teams.

2008 National Champ
                Ute Fan
                @cptmrgn05

I think so much depends on who he gets at DC and if he is smart enough to let them run their own show. First couple of years will probably look like Cal under Sonny Dykes where they are as capable of giving up 40 as they are of scoring 40.

Stanford has always been able to attract quality linemen so if he can continue that, I agree that he can eventually get them to be a tough out since the opportunity at a Stanford degree will always be able to recruit itself, NIL be damned.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sammie Hunter Commitment