RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Is this the blackout game?

3 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I haven’t heard anything regarding that. Because I guess you can’t say “black” out. The new PC term is “dark mode.”

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

There isn’t anything wrong with “black”. There’s nothing wrong with the color. They’re nothing wrong with being black. There’s nothing wrong with describing a stadium filled with black shirts. It’s the black out game. If you personally prefer “dark mode” call it dark mode. Only people I’ve every met that have any problem with “black out” are preveliged white people virtue signaling their wokeness.

RedUte14
            Ute Fan
            @redute14

well it’s actually the Dark Mode game. and if your personal preference is black out game you can call it that. but that would technically be wrong now.

i’m not saying i don’t think it’s a pointless change btw.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

correct

Dog luuver26
            Ute Fan
            @dogluuver26

I heard they changed it because kids were blacking out for the game…lol. Seemed far fetched to change just for that

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

You mean like intentionally fainting? Or painting their faces black?

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

One of my biggest worries for this game and every game really is whether or not the Utes will have uniforms. It’s always a big relief when they do.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

they are outfits. if Utah wore the same thing every home game, it would be a home uniform

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

If everybody on the same team are wearing the same cloths, that certainly can be considered a uniform. When I was in the military I wore several different uniforms depending on orders and circumstances but they were all uniforms because all the other people in the same circumstances were wearing the same thing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.