I’m going with Brant Kuithe.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

Kuithe is the correct answer. 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

This is tough. There’s a few guys who will be draft eligible next year that have a shot at the NFL, but I don’t see a single one that seems like a 1st or 2nd round pick; at least not based off of what they’ve done so far.

Covey, Tafua, Tupai, Lloyd . . . Maybe Bam if they are going purely off of size and potential. Maybe Bentley, multi-year starter in the SEC and put up decent numbers while having NFL prototype size – 6’4″ 220, same as Jordan Love.

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

Down year for U players drafted next year, we’re young.  I do believe Kuithe is our best prospect.  I saw something retweeted by Bartle recently (from PFF?) that rated Kuithe’s 2019 season as second best statistical TE season ever to one of Gronk’s seasons at UA.  Did I read that correctly?

Anyway, I think both Lloyd and even Covey (Hunter Renfrow slot role) may ultimately be drafted.  I think we may even see Bryan Thompson get drafted or at least make an NFL team.  Has to stay healthy though.  

I’ll eat a full plate of crow if Tafua gets drafted.  I don’t know what people see in him.  Tupai, the talent is there, but something has always been off with him…doesn’t look like his heart is in it.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I don’t see Covey drafted.  Not that he doesn’t have the skills but 160 pounds is not going to make it. 

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Look at that little Meggett Run!

User Suspended
            @a2ute

He’ll be a great insurance agent

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

If by insurance agent you mean corporate executive at a fortune 500 then you are correct…

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Covey will get into coaching.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Kuithe is a second rounder, possible first rounder. He tests athletically with Gronk and Tony Gonzalez. If he was two inches taller he’d be a top 10 pick. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football saw a first 2 round mock for next year. There was one Utah player on it